§1. General Provisions
For the purpose of this Policy, “personal data” shall mean any information referring to a natural person that can be identified – directly or indirectly.
The provision of the personal data on www.sidgroup.pl webpage means that the User confirms that they have the required permissions to disclose the personal data to be used by SID in the manner described herein.
“Service” shall mean services provided within the Portal, i.e.:
- subscription to the Newsletter,
- sending an inquiry through a contact form,
- registration and logging to the portal,
- submitting documents required for the recruitment process.
§2.Personal Data Controller and Data Protection Officer
SID Sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Warsaw in Aleje Jerozolimskie 65/79, 00-697 Warsaw, Poland, REGON No.: 141040289 (hereinafter referred to as „SID”), is the Controller of Personal Data provided by the Users in connection with using the services available on the webpage.
The Data Protection Officer can be contacted about any issue related to the processing of personal data and executing the rights connected to the processing of such data.
§3. Scope of Personal Data and its Processing
To a limited extent, it is possible to view the SID webpage without the necessity to provide SID with your personal data. To gain access to information for Registered Users, the User shall register to the Portal and provide SID with their personal data.
Within the Portal, two types of Users are available:
- “User” shall be considered any person viewing the publicly available contents of the Portal.
- “Registered User” shall be considered any User who, during the registration process, has provided SID with their personal data and who, having logged in at the Portal, can access contents available to the Registered Users.
The personal data are also provided for the purpose of communication with SID.
Within the scope of a given Service, a User may be required to provide SID with personal data, especially their first name and surname, telephone number and e-mail address.
Personal Data are processed on the basis of a consent given by the User.
The User shall give their consent by choosing the appropriate field in the questionnaire during the procedure enabling the User to make use of the Services.
One of purposes of personal data processing is the so-called profiling. It is used to customize the presented contents and offers based on data related to the behaviour of Users Registered in the system and to create preference profiles of the Registered Users. The data are processed automatically, without human intervention.
SID processes Personal Data in order to:
- send commercial and marketing information in the form of the SID Newsletter to the e-mail addresses provided by the Users on condition that the Users have given their consent to receive such information. The User may withdraw their consent at any time.
- reply to inquiries submitted by the contact form to the e-mail addresses or telephone numbers provided by the Users, on the condition that the Users have given their consent to receive such communications. The User may withdraw their consent at any time. The withdrawal of the consent has no effect whatsoever on the legal nature of data processing carried out prior to the withdrawal, telephone, post or e-mail communications, provided that the User gave their consent to such communications submitting their Resume or job application.
§4. User Rights
Provision of personal data is voluntary. The User shall have the following rights in connection with processing of their personal data by SID:
- the right to access their personal data, the right to amend them and request their deletion or to restrict their processing;
- the right to object to processing of their personal data by SID;
- uprawnienia do złożenia wobec SID sprzeciwu wobec przetwarzania Twoich danych
- the right to transfer their personal data to another Data Controller;
- the right to lodge a complaint to the Personal Data Protection Office..
The Users may execute these rights through:
- the profile of a Registered User;
- all contact forms at www.sidgroup.pl,
- by sending a statement to the address of SID Sp. z o.o., Aleje Jerozolimskie 65/79, 00-697 Warsaw, Poland.
§5. Security Measures
Appropriate technical and organizational security measures have been implemented to protect personal data against loss, misuse, unlawful processing or modification. SID shall be obliged to protect all data disclosed by the Users in accordance with the security and confidentiality standards.
The right to access the Personal Data of the Users is restrictively limited so that the data are prevented from any unauthorized access. There is only a limited number of authorized SID employees who have the right to access Personal Data of the Users, pursuant to the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and relevant secondary regulations.
The Controller shall have the right to disclose the data to the authorized subjects, pursuant to relevant regulations.
SID does not intend to transfer Personal Data to a third country or an international organization. In order to process offers presented to the Users and ensure proper operation of the IT and SID organizational infrastructure, personal data may be disclosed to the following types of recipients:
- providers of technical and organizational solutions,
- providers of legal and consultancy services.
The cookies used on www.sidgroup.pl may be set by the SID webpage or a webpage of a third party.
The cookies are used to:
- personalize the contents of Internet portals to the user’s preferences and to optimize the use of webpage; in particular, these files enable SID to recognize the device of a given portal user and to display the webpage in a customized way so that the individual needs of the user are met;
- create statistics which enable SID to learn the way the Users use webpages, which in turn makes it possible to improve the pages’ structure and contents;
- provide the Users with commercial information that matches their interests more suitably.
Types of cookies used by SID:
- “required” cookie files enable the use of services provided by the portal, e.g. cookies that enable the session;
- “functional” cookie files enable the portal “to save” settings chosen by the User and User interface personalization, e.g. in the scope of the chosen mobile/desktop version, the last phrases typed in by the User or the layout of a webpage, etc.;
- “analytical” cookie files that enable the portal to monitor the activity of Users in the portal.
The User can modify the settings of the Internet browser to disable the storage of cookies. Disabling the cookies may affect the functioning of a webpage. The lack of modification of the browser settings means that the User has accepted the storage of cookie files.