International roll-outs, optimization projects, and cooperation in 90 countries - SID member of United VARs alliance.
United VARs members are market-leading SAP solution providers ensuring the best local and global service and support for your international SAP project. SID belongs to the United VARs alliance since 2015.
Is your company looking to become an international player and need to perform an ERP implementation abroad? If you have already set up some international subsidiaries, you may need access to their data. To do so, you will need transparency regarding liquidity and reporting as well as harmonized and integrated business processes. For smooth SAP implementations abroad, you should choose to work with local mid-market experts.
SID is a Platinum SAP Partner and member of United VARs. From 2015 is in the elite group of leading global SAP solution providers. As part of the alliance, SID guarantees the best service as well as support for international implementation projects.
- 45 market-leading SAP solution providers,
- operating in 90 countries,
- over 10,000 SAP midmarket consultants,
- serving 8,000 customers worldwide,
- revenue of $2 billion,
- 100 SAP industry solutions.
United VARs members have implemented over 300 international SAP implementation projects — and more than 8,000 joint projects.
Are you looking for the best partner for your international project? You can count on SID and United VARs because the are:
- Multicultural: SID and United VARs tailored to your needs offering both global, local service and support in the needed time zone and languages, from planning to implementation and going live.
- Market leaders: United VARs members has many years of experience with SAP projects. That’s why can provide you with best practices in business processes and transform technology into new business models with more benefits.
- SAP experts: have multi-industry expertise and global access to the full SAP portfolio. They are experts in topics such as SAP S/4HANA; SAP HANA; SAP Business ByDesign; Leonardo; Platforms; SAP Customer Engagement and Commerce.
- Integration experts: help to make your subsidiaries more transparent by integrating business processes, connecting your international customers and creating consistent reporting procedures. Your headquarters will stay up-to-date with the latest from your subsidiaries.
- United VARs: international project standards and well-proven procedures which helps to deliver consistent quality and performance across national boundaries. As every United VARs project is a C-level concern, you can count on fast decision-making processes.
SID stronger with United VARs
United VARs members are independent entities. Each has its own market strategy and solution portfolio, but all work together towards the common goal of making your international projects successful.
Are you planning an international project? Get in touch with Us.
For more information about United VARs please visit www.united-vars.com